Emecole Metro Contractor Training Workshop
Emecole Metro's Contractor Training Workshops give contractors the opportunity to further develop best practice procedures of Emecole Metro products while on the job. These two-day sessions are held on site at our facility in Romeoville, IL (25 miles southwest of Chicago), giving contractors a unique up close and personal hands-on training by Emecole Metro's staff of concrete repair and waterproofing experts. In addition, contractors have the opportunity to network with other professionals from throughout the country.
Our training workshops are typically scheduled as two-day block sessions, featuring demonstrations in several categories:
- Low pressure injection for repairing cracks in poured concrete walls
- Carbon fiber strap installation for concrete wall stabilization
- Concrete floor and slab crack repair
- Crawl space encapsulation with the EmeSeal System
- Basement flood protection with sump pumps, battery backups and the latest pump control capabilities
Our next series of training workshops will take place:
- February 15 and 16, 2018 (Thursday and Friday)
- March 15 and 16, 2018 (Thursday and Friday)
Call 800-844-2713 for more information and to reserve your spot!